It is hard to answer as almost any niche that has a lot of buyers and affiliate products to sell can be insanely profitable if done correctly.
Let’s take a look at 3 different ‘niche types’ which are VERY profitable for affiliate marketing purposes. Health, Wealth and Romance These markets always active and profitable and probably forever will be. The health market includes niches such from diets and weight loss, to embarrassing problems, to name but a few. Reports show that the health and wellness industry was worth $1 trillion globally back in 2017. Nootropics industry, smart drugs for brain function, was worth over $1 trillion too. Diabetes.org report that over $322 billion is spent in America on it every year, meaning there’s a lot of money around for the taking, if you’re willing to help these people get fit and healthy.
The niches in health never slow down; people are always looking for the next best thing for fat loss, health improvement and what not. Here are some more examples: Increasing testosterone, Joint pain, Diabetic recipes, Nootropics, Cellulite removal, Hair Loss, Insomnia, Healthy Gut, Anger Management, High Blood Pressure, Childhood Obesity, Mole Removal, Addiction, Childhood Obesity Weight loss for Women, Diet, Acne, Quit Smoking, Stress, Vegan, Food Allergy, Healthy Cooking, Tinnitus.
Reasons to Get Involved In Health Niches
- Products and information can cost up to hundreds of dollars and some even cost thousands and up (fitness and health machinery).
- This is a market that has many niches with passionate people who put health first, so you can expect big spenders.
- Many health niches are ongoing, and that means repeat purchases are going to be made.
Modern age wealth industry includes; Internet marketing, Forex, gambling, lottery, jobs and employment, affiliate marketing, multi-level marketing, business opportunities and more. The online business industry in the UK alone is worth £100 billion, that’s twice as large as the hotel and restaurant industry. The gambling industry is worth over $35.5 billion, and the Forex industry trades over $5.1 trillion per day! See how lucrative some of these can be?
Niches like: Amazon FBA, How to make money blogging for beginners, Online Jobs, App Development, House Sitting, Backyard Chicken, Solar Power, 3d Printing, Senior living.
Reasons to Get Involved In Wealth Niches
- Most wealth niches require people to spend money, and products / information can range anywhere from a couple bucks to hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
- People will always look for a way to make money, so they will not stop looking, which means ongoing success for you as a marketer.
- Wealth niches are expensive and need ongoing purchases which means more commissions for you, as people can be obsessed with getting the most up to date and complete information.
Romance & Dating Niches
Romance means online dating. According to reports 49,250,000 people in the USA alone have tried online dating. Marriage Counselling costs up to $200 an hour on average, which shows just how lucrative it is. Neil Strauss sold 2.5 million copies of his “pick up artist” book The Game, and now he’s just one of thousands of well known “pick up artists” and writers on the subject. Does this demonstrates you how popular and lucrative these niches can be?
Reasons to Get Involved In Romance Niches
- People are passionate about finding a companion so they spend constantly to learn the skills required.
- Dating is here to stay, and picking a demographic and marketing to them is all that’s left for you to do.
- There are plenty of other websites in this market so you are limitless with connections and influencers to drive traffic for you.
Hobbies and Activities
Hobbies and activities are also very profitable if you target the ones where the customers have to spend a lot of money on their passion. When something makes someone feel happy or gives them a sense of pleasure they will spend money on it. Think of expensive activities like golf, sailing, fishing, travel, and hunting. Think of expensive holidays and travel like cruises, safaris, round the world trip. Some interesting statistics for you:
Forbes.com report the Golf industry alone is worth $70 billion. $22.9+ billion a year is spent on hunting. Both are dwarfed by the online travel booking industry which has online booking revenues of $498 billion.
People will always buy new equipment, tools and gear for their passions.
They need accessories, they are willing to pay for training and guides or things that promise to make them even better at their hobby. They will spend if it makes them feel good and happy.
Endless sub-niches to dominate, and no shortage of both digital and physical products to promote as an affiliate which is why hobbies and activities are crazily profitable.
Take Action, Pick Your Niche
All of the major markets have almost endless sub-niches to be explored and are VERY profitable because people are desperate for solutions to their problems and willing to pay for them.
For those who are willing to try, not every product will be a good fit for them. They’ll try a few other products before finding the right one. This way they will buy products over and over again from you. There’s no end of affiliate products to promote. You could start a blog, create an affiliate site, and start an email list or any number of other business models. Discover all the different online business models, 200+ niches, all the necessary marketing lessons and step by step execution plans to complete the essential marketing tasks join ‘NicheHacks Insider’.